Once you realize that you've caught the flying bug through an introductory day, this P2 program is the next step in making your flying dreams a reality. This full-featured course will offer you all the required skills to become officially rated as a novice paraglider pilot, allowing you to fly sites on your own, with your own equipment, under supervision. While this program is quite thorough and a commitment by any student, the rewards are immense and we would be honored to help you along your journey.
P2 Novice Pilot Course
What to expect during your P2 course:
- Continuation of foundation skills introduced during the intro day.
- A wide range of kiting skills, developing mastery in the art of managing the glider.
- Full development of flight skills required to pilot the glider safely in a wide range of conditions.
- Weather understanding and forecasting.
- Traffic rules of the sky.
-FAA regulations and airspace rules.
- Basic mountain flying and thermalling skills.
- Training for "eventualities" in flying.
- Emergency procedure discussion w/on-ground practice.
- USHPA test preparation... and MORE!
$3000 (w/equipment purchase)
$4000 (w/o equipment purchase)